suffering

     Last weekend, I've learnt to thank God even for the good times because you never know when it's going to turn bad. It can be over the course of one day or even a moment.
     Being a Christian doesn't mean that everything is easy. Jesus promised suffering. I've finally gotten to experience it. I'm hopeless and frustrated, and I feel the same now. I feel like I am in an elevator and waiting for the door to open. I ask God why but I know I shouldn't be...
     Depending on God is tough and it's difficult but I know if I can continue to be HIS good and faithful servant, He will grant me peace. 

~ch

I will listen to what God the Lord will say; He promises peace to his people, his saints. Psalm 85:8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

failure

slice of life: hospital playlist review

real faces and happy endings: it's okay to not be okay review