eternally

other than blogging, I love to write poetry...
for the past two years, I've had the amazing chance to co-write two love poems with my sister...It was a great opportunity to put our heads together and write out the way loves feels like in our daily lives. Here is our sister-sister collaboration and our work of art:


Eternally

Sometimes, I feel sparks fly

But other times, you just seem to be another ordinary guy

 

There is something about you that makes me smile

Even though life is full of so many trials,

You have seamlessly impacted my life

Somehow, you always make my world all right,

I wonder sometimes if we’re more than friends

Or if I’m looking through a kaleidoscope lens,

These colorful memories seem to never fade

And I never want you to walk away,

Through all the highs and lows; fast and slows

Maybe we are meant to be with each other, who knows?

 

Is life one of those dramas?

Where everything is decided by karma?

I’m trying to find out

But I’m starting to doubt,

You treat me like one of your brothers

And I don’t know if this relationship can go further,

It’s really hard for me to ignore

But somehow I’ve done it so many times before,

 

At times, I wish for more

Then I see there’s no more love to explore,

I still wonder today, if all these things are fake

Cuz’ if it were so, it would make my heart break,

I don’t know why, but this feeling burns

It tells me it’s time to find another path and turn,

I’m not sure what happened between

Maybe we’re just insecure teens,

 

Although this poem is kind of long

It is certainly my midnight song,

I just wanted to end with a simple phrase

I love you forever…and always.


~c.h.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

failure

slice of life: hospital playlist review

real faces and happy endings: it's okay to not be okay review