shocked, sad, tragic

#glee#prayforlea#shocked#tragic#sad 

  My favourite Glee star Cory just passed away......all over Youtube are comments that are so meaningful, one that struck me read...
        Glee lost an idol
        A lover lost her heart
        Music lost a voice
        Heaven welcomed an angel

i just hope that everyone out there can be reminded that life is precious...and we must remember to thank the Lord each day for those around you...

The last song that Rachel Berry sang on Glee was a Celine Dion song called To Love You More. This song means a little more to everyone today because a wonderful actor left for heaven yesterday. i just want to share some of the [amazing] lyrics to you
"I'll be waiting for you 
Here inside my heart 
I'm the one who wants to love you more 
You will see I can give you 
Everything you need 
Let me be the one to love you more" 


God Bless,
ch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

failure

slice of life: hospital playlist review

real faces and happy endings: it's okay to not be okay review