worship

@joint mission conference #worship#hillsong#brockuniversity

"And I'll stand with arms high and hearts abandoned, in awe of the One who gave it all..." 
                                                                                                      [The Stand, Hillsong]

           Every time I worship God, I don't always feel his presence but the worship tonight, I was sure that I felt God here at Brock University's Joint Mission Conference. As I was singing with the rest of the English Congregation this song 'above', people in front and behind me raised their hands showing that they are submitting to God. I couldn't help but join them in worship the Lord Almighty. At that moment, I was sure that God was present, it was beautiful. The drums weren't the best, the singing wasn't the best, but the presence of God was truly, truly beautiful. 
            As a person that is always scared about how I look in front of others. I saw a teen about the same age as me and he was truly worshiping God. When I looked at him, I had confidence to worship and lifted my heart and arms to worship my Lord in actions.
            It is a true blessing to be at this retreat because it was definitely a chance to see how other people worship the Lord. As I move forward, may the worship of God be sounding around the entire world before He comes again. This is all because God is the one whom we should all worship with our soul, our mind, our heart and our strength...

~ch

Psalm 95: 1-2 Come let us sing for joy to the Lord. Let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

failure

slice of life: hospital playlist review

real faces and happy endings: it's okay to not be okay review