love is in the air

        After a brief chapter about evolution in biology, my dad questioned me about how love can evolve from nothing or some chemical reaction. What is the formula? Does this all happen by chance? I believe that love is a miraculous energy that God created that can be expressed through millions of different ways. Through family, friendship and most importantly relationship, we can experience a type of warmth. It is true, down-to-earth and simple.
        It’s been four days into Christmas break. Christmas is a time where I remember Jesus coming down to earth. But other than celebrating a birth, it is a great reminder of God’s love. He has granted me with food, clothing, shelter and friends. If it weren’t for a Christmas sharing on Friday by a great friend, I wouldn’t have remembered about being thankful for my family. I have a family that cares, love and showered me with things that I need but also things that I want. This perfect environment is the reason why I am always smiling and never lonely. There are so many people in this world that would long for my life, so I truly thank God for it!
                                      For all those who are reading my blog, remember to be thankful!
         My friend, Samantha, once told me to tell her if she starts changing for a guy that she falls in love with. I laughed at her and I was sure that if a person falling in love, would actually undergo some sort of ‘change’…
          After Saturday, I have to admit this statement is true; the difference in a certain someone is very 'obvious' this Christmas season! :) 

I guess love IS in the air!
Merry Khristmas!
~ch

~Love never ends...~ 1 Corithians 13:8a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

failure

slice of life: hospital playlist review

real faces and happy endings: it's okay to not be okay review