writing



Since it is Father’s Day, I decided to write a blog about something that both my dad and I share. We both love to express our thoughts through our words. When I was in Grade7, I wrote my first official essay and it was on an turning point in my life. I worked my butt of that essay because it was about something that my dad taught me that changed my perspective of life. It was called ‘Behind the Sunset,’ a lesson that made sure I appreciated the many blessing that God has given to me each and every day. 
My dad once told me to try my best capture my reflections and thoughts on a book. And that is exactly what I do. For anyone I comes by my blog, I encourage you to do the same...
On the other hand, my dad recently wrote a thoughtful paragraph about my grandpa’s death, although it was in another language, it was heart-felt and full-of-love...

Writing is something that my dad and I share in common, even though we are not really good at it, it is a utensil that can capture feeling and emotion with just a pen and a piece of paper.

Happy Father’s Day [to both my father on earth and in heaven]!
~ch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

failure

slice of life: hospital playlist review

real faces and happy endings: it's okay to not be okay review