death

it's been also 365 days ago that changed my mentality about something I thought that I would never experience. At least...not yet.Almost one year ago, three family members passed away. I remember one day telling my close cousin that I have never "experienced a death in my family before" and she told me about her tragic experience. That talk was memorable because I never NEVER would imagine that I would be in the same situation. That month happened too quickly for me to accept and understand. My grandaunt, granduncle and grandpa...it was like God has a big test for me, expect, I didn't know it was coming...

All three of these individuals cared for my brother, sister and I. They spend a lot of time helping to build a better place for my parents to grow up in. If it were not for them, my parents wouldn't be standing here today, living in a society of freedom and justice. My parents are healthy, strong and educated because of these three unique individuals. I pay complete respect for my grandpa, who cared for every single person in the family, he was a loving, caring and a completely-fantastic dad. I know that my mom couldn't have ask for more.

I thank my grandaunt and granduncle for being a blessing in my dad's life. He accepted my dad during the family's troubled times. They helped bring up a man that leads our loving family today.

Death is not the end of life, but a time of rest for the tiring men and woman that worked like crazy for so many years of their lives to provide their children, grandchildren and even their great-grandchildren with a better future.

Rest In Peace,
~ch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

failure

slice of life: hospital playlist review

real faces and happy endings: it's okay to not be okay review