do you cook or bake?

      Throughout this week, I have been really reflecting about my school year and to be truthful, I've definitely learnt a lot about myself. I learned that I am not 'that' smart. After trying multiple times to make cookies myself, I have always screwed up. After my fifth time, I called it quits because I am starting to think that God doesn't like it when I  bake.
       On the other hand, my cooking has been improving, I've learnt so many dishes and soups...
       After some reflection, I've realized that sometimes I can't be good at everything. If I can't bake, I should try to cook and specialize my strengths. Why do I have to force myself to continue making cookies, desserts and brownies...
       I challenge those who read my blog to find your strengths and weaknesses. You can't be good at everything but take your strengths and use that to make an important impact on Planet Earth. You are put in your place for reason.
Find It. Perfect It. Use It.

~ch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

failure

slice of life: hospital playlist review

real faces and happy endings: it's okay to not be okay review