failure

failure. The way I feel about myself today...I did a horrible job and my head is filled with regret. I want to go back and do it all over again but that's simply impossible.


Bible study yesterday was a big mess! I felt like I was speaking about the bible but not being productive about it. My group deserved a better bible study leader and a better bible study.
I apologize to my group that they had to sit through that. I apologize to my pre-study leaders for butchering their prestudy like that...but most of all, I owe an apology to God. I'm sorry that bible study turned out like that.
It's been hard to recover from this regret but I guess...
As God continues to mold me into a better leader and prune me to bear better and stronger fruit...I will listen and dedicate my life to hear what He has instored for me!


~c.h.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

slice of life: hospital playlist review

real faces and happy endings: it's okay to not be okay review