expression

I am excited to release my first blog. After a class about social media, I found that I should start writing a blog. i mean...you could technically write about anything, right? whether it is sad, happy, or shocking, you can simply press, NEW POST and tada...you can write...
       Although it is a pain to write anything, I find that it is the perfect way to express your thoughts. It only requires a pen and a piece of paper. No one can judge you for what you are writing...My teacher once gave us advice about writing and this is what she said. "All of you girls should start writing a journal, you don't have to write everyday, it could be once a week, or once a month." This teacher taught me that writing wasn't strictly based assignment and things like that. It was a form of expression.
        Expression is an interesting word because everyone sees it differently. Some express themselves through music, dance, art, drama, writing, or talking. I guess I am one of those people who express through talking and writing. I find it very interesting when I see a talented dancer, or artist, or musician searching for their personal identity through art.
        At the end of the day, I hope to express myself through this blog. It is called a sudden flashback because I have those all the time. Whether it is a flashback to yesterday or memories 3 years ago, there are moments that i want to write down before the day it all washes away...

~ch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

failure

slice of life: hospital playlist review

real faces and happy endings: it's okay to not be okay review