he

When I learned what it meant to like someone, this is how I might feel.  i thought that he is nice, supportive, smart, sweet but I can't describe why I like him. I just do. Everytime I see him, he brightens up my day. and there is something about him that makes me think about him every day.  Each time during the gym, I support him by the bleachers, each time he plays his solos in band, I am listening with my tiny ears. Although he walks by me every single day, I wish one day, he will know that i loved him before...

Some things in life were meant to be a mystery and this is one of them. He will remain as my Romeo and i will not be his Juliet. This world works that way and we must continue to run our life marathon and await...for the next person come around, as i watch it begin again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

failure

slice of life: hospital playlist review

real faces and happy endings: it's okay to not be okay review