unknown

Sonnets also know as "little songs" or love poems that express love.
I wrote this sonnet in a blackout in my dining room. During the process, I struggled with organizing my thoughts and all the rhyming schemes but after a long hour, I produced my first sonnet. Although it may not be beautiful and perfect, it reflected my own thoughts from my world. This sonnet was dedicated to a  particular person...but I guess that...should remain as a mystery... I hope you enjoy my "little song..."

My Love for Thee
Shall I search for thee in the vast wheat field?
I feel thy love from the distance oceans.
My heart is here waiting for thee to heal-
Not death, nor life, nor action, nor motion.

By the mountains, I’ll wait for thy return,
O, thy voice of great sweetness, I make out.
Not ‘til that day, will I forever yearn.
I am yours and thou art mine without doubt.

The leaves rustle an unsounded warning.
Winds of the north beam forth fires of light,
By love thee come to be my beginning,
Thou appear like great stars blinding my sight.
            The music still whistle loud in my ear,
            My love for thee shall never disappear

~ch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

failure

slice of life: hospital playlist review

real faces and happy endings: it's okay to not be okay review