something different

 I remember the first time at fellowship, when my grade was together, by ourselves. We were given the chance to share about "love" in our lives. We have always been separated with girls and boys but this gave us the chance to know each other better. Other than getting knowledge, it helped me as a believer to step out and "not be shy", it gave me the opportunity to see that everyone was just like me. All my brothers and sisters in Christ are all struggling with their faith at school. We were distracted by physical things, but nothing spiritual. I felt like a plant learning how to grow and realizes that around me, so many different plants are growing with me.
 After that March, those stories stuck to me, just like a piece of gum, and it was everywhere. It reminded me that we need to grow, but together-in-Christ!

 I really hope that this Christmas, we can get the same opportunity to see how much God has blessed each one of us this year...

~ch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

failure

slice of life: hospital playlist review

real faces and happy endings: it's okay to not be okay review