happiness

     Many people say things like "when someone else is happy, you would be happy too!" I always smiled and shock my head each time I hear it around...After yesterday's family gathering, I truly knew what that chessy phrase meant. Ever since a family funeral, we haven't seen each other in more than half a year, I was overly excited to reunite with a bunch of family members that I love. Seeing each other was happy, but that was not quite the happiness I will be talking about. We all walked around the place reminding ourselves of memories of the times when we would play with the black and white dog.
     As we saw our toddler cousins, we started with some singing of the popular songs on the radio...from Justin Bieber to Taylor Swift, we were just singing it all! But all of a sudden, my cousin started to dance to the songs. At that time, I felt happiness and nothing else. We kept on replaying these upbeat songs hoping for more dancing. Even though I was dancing like the worst dancer there could ever be, I was happy. All the problems in left just seemed to be in another planet for that entire hour, it was a best medicine....
My cousin's favourite was the all famous "Gangnam Style" by PSY. And it was nothing but krazy! When we saw my cousin happy, we were happy too.
     It is an absolute memory that I hope that me, Rachel, Nathan, Stephanie and Chris can share again and again and again.
~ch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

failure

slice of life: hospital playlist review

real faces and happy endings: it's okay to not be okay review