relief

      Now I understand what people mean when they say that it is "better to talk about your feelings". Because of the stress this week, I have been so over myself asking if I am accomplishing my standards. But there is one thing that I am absolutely sure of...and that is that I am not fulfilling the standard of God. After talking to my mom about the troubles that were building up like the rushing winds in the storm, I felt a sign of relief. This "feeling" has never ever happened to me before! It has only occured because God is in control of my life. Today, just like any other, I see that He is truly my Solid Rock. Without Him, I would still be frozen as stone. Without Him, I would be shaking inside.
       From this entry, I just want to tell people that God is in control of everyone's lives. Whether it is at a peak or a downfall, He knows what is going on! For all those who don't know the message of God, please take the time to find out because He is absolutely the first diamond I found in my life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

failure

slice of life: hospital playlist review

real faces and happy endings: it's okay to not be okay review