forever&always

 "And it rains in your bedroom, everything is wrong, it rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone, 'cause I was there when you say forever and always"    ~Taylor Swift
I remember one day in the smallest bedroom in my house, I was a seventh grade that cared about two things: grades and boys. It was a vivid memory that starts when my cousin told me to go into the room and had me read a text from a guy from my fellowship. It was something about being his girlfriend and all that...
At that moment, I told my cousin to reject him..and that is exactly what she did. I always wonder in my head, what would have if my cousin said yes...how would that change her life? Would he be dating my cousin/another girl?
All in all, I believe that “love” was/is/will be “forever and always”. 
~ch
 
I will never be able to grasp on to the future but I know that God has his marvelous plans...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

failure

slice of life: hospital playlist review

real faces and happy endings: it's okay to not be okay review