no regrets?

         Today, my close friend texted me wondering what happened to a friend from many years ago. I sat in my math class and asked myself a lot of "I wonder..." questions. Grade 7 was a year when a close friend decided to avoid me to seek for popularity. She later left the school because of certain 'reasons' We didn't say goodbyes and she simply just left. I don't know where she is on the phase of this Earth but I hope she remembers how much she hurt her "true friends." 

          I wonder if she holds any regrets for leaving "our group' and searching for popularity. Friendship has become a huge part of my life but this proves that friendship doesn't always exist in cloud9. *sigh* This person has taught me what I should value in a friendship and most importantly, how to forgive. 

Princess Diana. C.W. Muskoka.
                                  [three things that defined our friendship]

~ch

A friend loves at all times. Proverbs 17:17a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

failure

slice of life: hospital playlist review

real faces and happy endings: it's okay to not be okay review